- We’d socially distance from those who might expose us to it (1 Cor. 15:33)
- We’d understand its potentially deadly nature (Jas. 1:14; Rom. 6:23)
- We’d want to do what we could to be protected from it (Acts 2:38)
- We’d try to warn everyone to take precautions against it (Luke 24:46-47)
- We’d listen to the experts (2 Tim. 3:16-17)
- We would avoid its “hot spots” (Rom. 13:12-14)
- We wouldn’t want to expose those we care about to it (Luke 17:1)
- It would completely affect our habits and routine (1 Pet. 2:11)
5 thoughts on “If We Treated Sin Like Covid…”
Great analogy! I’ve thought folks are more concerned about their physical well-being than their spiritual well being. Have a safe trip.
In Him Russell
Sent from my iPhone
Thanks, Russell. Yes, you have! It was a good trip.
There you go,y’all be safe traveling today
Sent from my iPad
Thank you, brother. It all went well and we’re back.