1) I will absorb myself in the practice of prayer
2) I will actively practice kindness
3) I will find someone each day with whom to share Him
4) I will watch what I allow to grow in my heart
5) I will consider carefully how what I do effects my influence
6) I will actively encourage the people I daily encounter
7) I will assume and look for the best in others
8) I will nurture a hatred of sin and a love of sinners
9) I will treat Scripture as daily nourishment for my soul
10) I will keep a spiritual song in my heart
11) I will reflect meaningfully on the price He paid at Calvary
12) I will guard my tongue
13) I will think longingly about heaven
14) I will contemplate ways to be involved in the church’s work
15) I will love His church with a passion (that means the people, too)
16) I will cut out the tendency to rationalize or defend wrongdoing
17) I will be discerning about what is spiritual and what is worldly
18) I will grow in my understanding of what true love is
19) I will humbly acknowledge the greatness and power of God
20) I will do all within my power to help answer His prayer for unity
21) I will pursue souls with the same vigor that He did
22) I will look for ways to turn the conversation to the spiritual
23) I will long for times of worship and devotion
24) I will care less and less about my rights, feelings, and desires
25) I will think, speak, act, and look more like Him every day
5 thoughts on “25 WAYS TO KEEP CHRIST IN THE CENTER OF MY LIFE…”
Reblogged this on Tommy's Tidbits and commented:
Great article that all Christians need!
I reblogged your post — thank you brother!
24 is an especially good one.
I used this in our bulletin yesterday. I’ve had so many compliments on it and our minister said it almost made him change his lesson to focus on it instead. Very well done sir, and thank you. Keep writing!
thank you for posting this I did a Google search this week end looking to share these thins during worship leading. and culminating the session with the song “Center” by Matt Redman and Charlie Hall